If you want to gain more confidence in your diving skills or want to take your dive career to the next level, you can train to be a rescue diver.
You will learn to…
- Prevent and manage problems
- Recognize and deal with stress
- Manage emergencies and handle emergency equipment
- Rescue yourself and your dive buddies
What do I need?
- You need to have at least 20 dives and your AOW certificate. ???
- You will need to complete your Rescue Diver Online course or get a the Rescue Diver Manual from us.
- You will need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training not older than 24 months.