If you want to gain more confidence in your diving skills or want to take your dive career to the next level, you can train to be a PADI Rescue Diver.
We are currently preparing a group to participate in this course, if you are interested email Jo or Jayne in the shop to get on our list
You will learn to…
- Prevent and manage problems
- Recognize and deal with stress
- Manage emergencies and handle emergency equipment
- Rescue yourself and your dive buddies
What do I need?
- At least 20 logged dives and your PADI Advanced Open Water certification or the equivalent from another agency. (We also provide Advance Open Water Training if that is your next step)
- To complete your Rescue Diver Online course or get a the Rescue Diver Manual from us.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification not older than 24 months.
Course Costs – $500 per person
Includes all PADI training, course materials and certification
Boat trips and gear hire not included.