We offer a range of dive training options.
Try Dive at the Poor Knights
Single Try Dive at the Poor Knights Marine Reserve including gear hire. There is nothing quite like breathing underwater for the first time. It does take a little getting used to but after a few minutes of amazement, you will see what all the hype is about. That feeling of weightlessness, seeing the fish up close and just seeing if scuba diving is an activity you might like to continue with in the future, a Try Dive is a great way to take the plunge without committing to a PADI Open Water Course. More info…
For divers who haven’t dived in the last 12 months. Purchase a PADI eLearning course for yourself and complete the classroom portion at your own pace – anytime, anywhere. You can then book a Dive Trip with us to do your in-water refresher at the beautiful Poor Knight Marine Reserve. Our Instructors will go over the basic dive skills and practice a few safety-related skills with you to regain confidence under water. Find out more…
More Dive Training
- Rescue Diver – If you want to gain more confidence in your diving skills or want to take your dive career to the next level, you can train to be a rescue diver.
- Specialty Dive Training – includes Underwater Navigator, Deep Diver, Boat Diver, Night Diving, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Cavern Diver, Digital Underwater Photographer, Wreck Diver
PADI Advanced Open Water Course
- 5 dives including 2 compulsory (Deep and Navigation)
- Upgrade available on our Liveaboard trips, this is a fantastic way to enjoy a night dive at the Poor Knights.
- Cost $600 per person including PADI e-Learning and certification costs.