Pacific Hideaway is a specifically designed 16m catamaran dive boat with loads of room, comfort and shelter out of the elements, seperate men & women toilet’s and a hot fresh water shower in the cockpit.
A great platform for diving, snorkelling or sightseeing. All the family can join us, get active or just kick back and relax!
Pacific Hideaway is great for private charters at the Poor Knights:
- Liveaboards – groups bookings of up to 12
- School groups
- Eco Charters
- Social functions, corporate trips or team building
- the options are endless
Call Jo for more information on +64 21 2611779 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fun Facts about Pacific Hideaway
- Built locally in Ngunguru out of locally milled trees
- Built to the design and vision of Eve Bell
- Launched off the beach in Pacific Bay in 1985
- Noel and Jo met on her many years ago
- Noel was the Skipper when Jo was onboard for a dive with a friend – the dream started then!
- We added her to our fleet in 2014
- We are the 4th generation of owners to have guardianship of her
- She is a beautiful boat
- And dolphins love her nearly as much as we do!