If you haven’t dived in a while, you can do a PADI ReActivate Course online and then book a refresher dive with us.
Why should I do a ReActivate Course?
- I did my PADI Open Water Diver Course but haven’t dived in a while.
- I want to update my Scuba Skills and knowledge.
- I want to do a pre-holiday refresher.
- I want to do a pre-course refresher.
How does it work?
- You will have to complete your ReActivate Touch (for tablets or mobile devices) or ReActivate Online (for your computer) Course. You can do this at home in your own pace.
- You can book a Dive Trip with us to do your in-water refresher at the beautiful Poor Knight Marine Reserve.
- Our Instructors will go over the basic dive skills and practice a few safety-related skills with you to regain confidence under water.
What is included?
- You will get your Log-in details to complete your online training.
- If you do your knowledge refresher and your in-water refresher you will receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivate date on it.
- The Trip on the boat is NOT included in the price for the ReActivate course.
What if I’m not PADI certified?
- If you have an Open Water Diver certification but not with PADI that is not a problem. Our Instructors will do a personalized refresher with you.
Email us with the following information:
- Your dive certification level
- How many dives have you done
- The date of your last dive
- Have you done cooler water diving before?